In the current working climate, we have all had to adjust. However Microsoft Teams was around before the pandemic and it is getting better by the day. There are so many things you can do when working in Teams, from chatting with your colleagues to collaborating on documents and using Apps effectively.
In this webinar we will cover:
• What Teams is
• Teams and Channels – the difference
• How to set up a Team and Channels
• How to add Apps to channels
• How to use Chat for chat or to make an announcement
• Meetings in Teams and what you can do in them
• Introduction to Breakout Rooms
Our instructor is Shelley Fischel - read more about her here.