Swedish by origin, she has worked in many European countries and for several European institutions, so she has a keen awareness of cultural diversity and adapts her coaching and facilitation approach accordingly.
Her strongest coaching/facilitation skills are:
- Leadership Skills and Styles
- Goal Setting/Strategic Decision Making
- Managing Expectations and Performance
- Creative Problem Solving
- Public Speaking and Presentation Skills
- Team Leadership and Team Building
- Change management
- Self Management including Personal Effectiveness/Time Management/Stress Management and Resilience
- Respectful Workplace/Dignity at Work (Bullying/Harassment
How to contact
You can contact Catharina on her e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.